Monday 3 March 2014

Spring Forward and put back!

Oops sorry everyone, my bad.  I posted by COC styling a little hastily, in error, so you will have to wait until the weekend.

I have decided instead to post my Spring Awakening styling for the Fashion Teller open casting. This was perhaps the most challenging styling I have ever had to do, and involved me deconstructing trees (yes, totally true!).

I wanted to visualise the Goddess Flora, awaking bright and shining from the waking earth, radiant and flower covered.  This tested my photographic skills to the limit too.  Here is my entry, which very happily resulted in me getting an invite to join the Fashion Teller Models group :)




Elemental Gown - Earth - Ghee

Petunia Outfit - White - Caverna Obscura (shoulder pieces, necklace, Leafy underpants)

Katy - *{ SeVered GarDeN}* - Flower Skirt, Flower Top, Bracelets and Hair Flowers x6 used in vegetation 'skirt'

Vegetation 'Skirt' made from pieces of full perm Sakura Tree by Mitsuko Kytori, and full perm mesh flowers from Flowers+Leaves (mesh) kit - BuilderKit Alliance

Birds Nest - full perm - FLECHA

Fairy Flower Hair / Love Antlers - Boudoir

Elegant Stone Bindi - Baby Blue - Soedara

Makeup - Mons, Madrid Solo, [TAXI TAXI]

Slink Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment