Friday 28 February 2014

Haute Surreal

Kicking back and having a breather after a frantic two weeks of Audition, show preparation and designing.  I still haven't decided whether to feature my Romance Couture designs here.  Anyway, I was playing around with some of the unearthed treasures in my inventory, and put together this Gattaca look.  I love the combination of art, theatre and fashion, and I hope I managed to suggest a little of that here.

 Style details

Seven Sins - Vanity - The Library (Fantasy Gacha prize)

Tribute to IQ84 (skirt, edited and colour edited) - AD Creations

Rose petals from Love Gown - Romance Couture

Sian Headdress -  Miamai

Octopus Necklace - Brass - Pixicat

Baroque Earrings - Gold - LaGyo (Gacha Prize)

Kaya Stone Bracelets - Lazuri

Zion2 red tattoo (red shaded half mask makeup) - +Nuuna+

Other makeup - League






No comments:

Post a Comment